Tuesday, April 14, 2015

If God Brings You to It...


I first saw these words on a wall hanging the first time I 
visited in a new friend's home in 2012.
They have stuck with me ever since,
probably because this woman was and continues to be
a real testimony to me of God's grace to make one
whole, even though huge disappointments and wrongs
have been done against her. 

I have been blessed over and over again
in my own life as I've walked through valleys
and climbed mountains to experience
that as His child, I am not for one second
left alone. I am always under His watchful eye.
Nothing escapes His knowledge.
Even on those days when I wonder
how much more I could take, 
and I feel all alone,
GOD IS STILL THERE.

There is no sorrow on earth
that He cannot heal.
There is no disappointment
that He cannot make 
something better out of.
There is no wrong done against you
that He has not experienced Himself.

What a privilge we have to KNOW HIM
and to give Him our whole trust.

He is worthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...