Saturday, April 11, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...



This song is very timely for me,
at the end of two weeks of rough going,
spiritual warfare in huge amounts.
Thank GOD for JESUS,
the one Constant we have
in the midst of stupidity and chaos,
the Solid Rock that we can stand on
when all other ground is sinking sand.

I am so very thankful to know
we are in Good Hands.

Maybe you are going through some rough waters, too.
Maybe this song will minister to your heart as well.

"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
(the words of Jesus in Mt. 28)
He keeps His promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...