Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thanksgiving on Thursday...



I'm thinking today about James 3:17, and how that only
 can happen when we are humble. It is much easier to get along 
with people if we do not have a proud spirit,
 but are approachable and easy to be intreated.

"But the wisdom that is from above
is first pure, then peaceable,
gentle and easy to be intreated,
full of mercy and good fruits,
without partiality and without hypocrisy."

Seems to me that when our minds are being renewed daily,
and our hearts are being changed by the One who
died to save us from our sins,
then this is the kind of fruit that will come
pouring out of our lives.

I am definitely a work in progress,
and I don't want to stall or stop
in my journey with Him...
being changed from glory to glory.

I am thankful today to the many who,
at various times, have spoken into my life.
I have had steady and faithful mentors,
parents, a husband and Christian friends
whom God has used to speak into my life
those things I needed to hear.

I am grateful. 
Even tho I regret not always being humble
and easy to be intreated.

Thank God for mercy
and for working His work of grace
even til this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...