Saturday, June 13, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...



by Ben Everson

I am crushed over and over again
 by many who name the name of Christ
but defame Him on a regular basis...
and I am heart broken by the many who
have fallen away from the simplicity
that is in Christ. 
I am often disappointed
by the choice many make
to try to have Jesus plus themselves
on the throne of their hearts,
falling for the popular teaching
infiltrating christendom
that we need to 'be real' and
be ourselves.

Oh Lord, may I be faithful to the end.
This great falling away is
part of satan's tactics, I know,
to distract me from going on and
making you the Center of all
my days.

Dear friends,
let us be faithful unto the end of all days.
When He says it is finished for us,
then we will be so glad that we overcame
by the blood of the Lamb.
He overcame all so that we can,
and when it is over here in this
dark and sinful world,
then we will know eternal rest.

God bless you and keep you all.
I want to stroll heaven with you 
some, glad day,
when all our troubles and heartaches
are vanished away...
I want to kneel at Jesus' feet with you
basking in His glorious presence,
and thank Him for saving someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...