Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Like Children...

Today, as I was watching my niece enjoy a pinwheel in the wind, I thought of these words of Jesus:

"...Verily I say unto you, 
Except ye be converted, and become as little children,
 ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 
Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, 
the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Mt. 18:3, 4


Children of this age do not hold grudges,
they generally trust their caregivers without question,
and they cry and come to their parents/caregivers
when hurt, and allow themselves to be comforted.

Good words of Jesus
even for today.

The more we surrender and walk by faith
and not by sight (human reason),
the more peaceful are our hearts,
and the more mature we become in Him.

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus...
Just to take Him at His word!
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know:
"Thus saith the Lord".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...