Saturday, December 12, 2015

In Psalms and Hymns...




This song...
it plays on and on in my heart
many days...
phrases stick out to me
and call me to worship the
King of all the ages...
our Redeemer.

(I believe that the Christ who 
was slain on the cross,
has the power to change lives
today...)

This is what I think of
when I see changed lives.
And God has been so gracious
to show me whole hearted
lives who are changed
because they said YES
to the gift of eternal life,
and walk in obedient
faith with Jesus.

I hope this song blesses you, too,
if you have opportunity to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...