Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Imagine If...


One of my favorite scriptures. There is power in the Word of God. Let the water of the Word wash you and transform you! Love it!:

Imagine if you lived in a world where there was no...

jealousy
malice
dishonesty
grudges
divisions over non essential subjects
arguments
unrighteous anger
ungracious words
slander
envy
hatred
strife
gossip
selfish focus on hurts or wounds from others
bitterness


What a life we would have!

Did you know that you personally can live free of all of these? If you have been bound by any or all of these, you can be free as soon as you repent and commit your way to the Lord and walking His way.

The way of surrender is the way of peace. Peace comes through the Cross life...denying myself and my selfish ways so that Christ can live in me and through me.

Hallelujah for the power of His resurrection that makes it possible for us to live this life every single day...even while living in a broken world that is cursed by sin and darkened by the ugliness of it. Eternal life...what a blessing and we do not have to wait for our souls to have eternal life even while we walk this earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...