Thursday, May 5, 2016

Faith Like Potatoes...


Our family watched the movie, 
Faith Like Potatoes 
the other evening and I must say, 
I was deeply inspired and convicted 
on the matter of prayer. 
I pray but how much do I pray with 
my children? 
This is where I was convicted. 
I have only a few short years and
 then they will be off doing adult things 
in their journey with God.

This morning the Lord woke me early 
and as I moved about my kitchen preparing 
lunch for today, 
I listened to this bit of inspiration:


by Angus Buchan

This is the real-life Angus Buchan about whom the movie
was filmed. I was deeply inspired and encouraged.
There are giants in my life. They are in all of our lives.
But I am walking by faith.
How about you?

For the praise of God and by His power...

Love and blessings,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...