Thursday, August 4, 2016

Be Ready...


Blessed be Your Name  You give and take away but my heart will choose to say Lord, blessed be Your name.  - Matt Redman:

Today, my Farmer came strolling in for lunch 
and I thought he seemed a bit disturbed.
I found out after awhile that I could have
 become a widow today,
or at the very least had a husband in the hospital,
 mangled from
a tangle with a bale wrapper.

When he told me,
I got up from 
the table
and gave him 
a long hug
and said
"I'm never letting
go!!!!"
Deep thankfulness
welled up
inside me
at the protection
and care of
God...

My heart is thrilled that he is alive and well,
and I'd like to think that I would still be
choosing to say
"Blessed be the name of the Lord"
even if my husband wasn't alive or well.

And we ponder...
and plead with any who 
are not prepared to meet God.

He is offering you the opportunity 
of a lifetime to be ready for
eternity with Him.
If you are not ready,
I beg of you to consider your ways
and choose Him.

Because today has taught us again
that when it's time to go,
you won't have a say.

Love and blessings,
Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...