Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thanksgiving on Thursday...

 
The path of joy in noticing the benefits He daily loads me with continues.
My heart chooses to say (at the NO He gave me)
"Blessed be Your Name. I will lift up holy hands and praise you."
It has been a real blessing to simply walk with childlike faith
 in a Father Whose
plan is being revealed one day at a time.
I highly encourage it for all those who desire things that
should be happening but are not right now.
It is amazing just how many things I am finding along the way
that point to a plan bigger than I can see right now.
Hallelujah for a Guide Who knows what He is doing!
 
On to the practical part of joy for this post:
 
What a blessing it was last week to feel that heart lifting joy at
my daughters' happy chatter as they loved the house and family
while giving our home a spring make over.
 
I loved discussing with them different decorating possibilities,
and seeing their sparkling eyes as they appreciated being handed
the responsibility that until the past two seasons has been mine.
 
What a blessing to have daughters who love home and family.
What a blessing to have a connection with my daughters,
something many daughters in my circle of acquaintance longed for
as we were growing up.

 
 
 Thank You, Lord,
for daughters to love and point unto You.
 May I be a mother who knows and hears her children's hearts.
And may we glorify you in relationships that honor you and
bless each other.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good work, your girls are beautiful,blessings to you, Dawn E. Brown

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...