Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Compromise...

I heard this sermon a few years ago during a time when the Lord was warning me to make Him and His Truth more important than friendships that were encouraging me to compromise. I just listened to it again yesterday and was blessed and encouraged all over again.

We dare not sit under the oak tree to rest right now. We have to keep close to the Cross, walking with firm purpose in the Way that leads to Life and honors the Lord.

Some day there will be no more false voices to pull us away from the truth.
Some day there will be no more sorrow or burdens to bear that make us weary and panting for rest.
Some day there will be no more tide to swim against.
Some day there will be no more reason to cautiously approach life.

Because we will be forever with Jesus in a perfect Home where we can worship and rest eternally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...