Monday, July 8, 2013

Our Inheritance...

paprika yarrow from my herb garden
photo credit: Angela Zimmerman
 
To keep on looking into His eyes without fear or doubt of His love when all around you give way, to in the middle of so much noise and shouting voices hear His voice alone, to stand firm when all around you deny the truth, to silently suffer for His purposes, to totally be commanded by His smallest desire. To know that He is truly with you! this all and much more was paid for by His blood! and is part of the inheritance the true believer has in Christ Jesus his Lord!
 
~Llewellyn van der Merwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...