Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thanksgiving on Thursday...


Thank you, God for this my daughter.
 
 
Thank you that she loves flowers and kittens and girly things.
Thank you that she loves to be a keeper at home.
Thank you that she loves to praise you in song.
 
 
Thank you that you have lent her to us for the past thirteen years.
She is sunshine in our home indeed!
 
 
Raise her up to be a godly woman, looking well to the ways of her
household in every stage of life you will bring her to.
 
 
Thank you, God for this my daughter.
Sent to me from you to show me that
without your power, I am nothing
and can do nothing...
especially can I not be a godly mother
without your abiding presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...