Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Hiding Place

Our family is memorizing Psalm 91 presently.
 
 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, HE is my refuge and my fortress, my God! In him will I trust..."
 
Inspired by Corrie ten Boom's testimony on forgiveness last week,
I decided to check out some more videos of her.
 
Be inspired by  her finding her
Hiding Place
while in a concentration camp
during World War II.
 
 
Part 1
 
 
Part 2
 
 
Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...