Wednesday, January 20, 2016

To Be Teachable...

I wonder...
What would happen
if we all lay down
our foolish pride,
and yielded our hearts
in humility to the Father,
allowing ourselves
to be taught of Him
through diving deep
into the Word,
and through listening
with humility to those
He sends into our lives to 
teach us?


I think what we would have
is alot of people who
find answers they seek
and the Life that they wish for
because they would be
faithfully applying what they
already know as the Lord
and those discipling them
give it.

How about it?
Where are you in the whole
'being teachable' business?
I can personally testify
to the huge benefits and
blessings that come
from being teachable.
Sure, it means I have to
admit that I do not know it 
all, but then again,
why not admit it and live 
with that knowledge?
After all, it is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave a Christ-honoring comment.

I Can Trust Jesus...

This quote has grabbed my attention alot. I have had opportunity, just like anyone else in this world, to experience the reality ...